Friday, June 11, 2010

Stonewall Jackson YDC

From Kevin:

Tonight (Thursday)at Stonewall Jackson I shared with the guys about how God will never leave us or forsake us. I shared with them what happened to me Monday when I went to the doctor. My doctor told me that he had prayed for me by name at exactly 11:20 the night before and that God told him, "Don't worry about Kevin, he's OK now." What he didn't know is that I had been struggling with getting into God's presence for quite some time and that all that had changed on Sunday when I went to church. Needless to say we had a mini-camp meeting right there in the examining room! I used to show them that no matter what they are going through or will go through, that God will always be there and they are not forgotten! Oh yeah, Don never got to say anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment